Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spam



Spam Spam I'm ham in a can.
You spread over bread,
and you send me in mail.
Nobody likes me cuz I'm Spam
I'm ham in a can
I'm ham in a can
I'm ham in a caaaaaaaan.

That was a song I wrote all by myself a few years ago about spam, and all spammy goodness. (It even had guitar backing to it)

For those of you who don't know, Spam is ham in a can. Well, I'm not sure if you can actually call it ham, or if it just goes by "blob in a box" these days. Spam is incredibly salty, and even saltier if you fry it. Nonetheless, spam is very fun to eat, its chewy and mushy in texture, and can probably substitute as adhesive.

You can also send spam in mail as spam mail. I'm sure everyone has gotten atleast one of these in their life. My personal favourites are the ones that talk about growing that penis you don't have, or paying the people you don't know, or meeting newly divorced monkeys that like balloons on newlydivorcedmonkeysthatlikeballoons.com.

So, I wonder now, if you send a box of spam to someone, is it still spam mail?

No comments:

Post a Comment