Wednesday, September 15, 2010

And Again.

So, as I'm currently watching Iron Man 2 (yes I'm slow on the uptake), I realized a few things about movies. As you rediscover the blog from dusting off the cobwebs (like I did), share with the world what you have noticed about movies and tv shows.

Villians are easier to beat when there is more than one of them.
Seriously, I remember this one episode of Teen Titans, where there were like a billion of some bad guy, and little robin took them out no problem. Then they came across another bad guy, but this time, only one bad guy, yet the it took the entire team like half the episode to figure out how to beat him.

Food = Super powers.
Spinach and Popeye.
Scooby Snacks and Scooby + Shaggy.
Carrots + dude from Kill Em All.
Need I say more?

Cartoons always wear the same clothes.
Little Lulu always has her little red dress on. Sometimes the cartoon makers even show the closet of the character in question, and we can literally see like 50 of the same thing hanging in their closet.

Every science lab has a fake skeleton.
In all the science classes I've ever been to, I've never seen one. Not even outside of a science class. (The dollar store during Halloween doesn't count)

1 comment:

  1. i thought you were hmwrking
    not iron man-ing !
    but excellent bloggie as per usual.

    S.

    ReplyDelete